With every day that passes, I get closer and closer to my first day of law school. I am excited, nervous, freaked out, scared, anxious, and any other synonym of these words. I have so much I could say about this, but I don't even know where to start. Plus, there are so many other blawgers out there, so I'm sure other people out there like me have read it all. So, I'll be using this blog space as a journal through the summer before law school and into the academic year/s (hopefully). I may write about tips and advice, stories from school, rants (surely), politics, or whatever else I feel like including fashion, music, movies, my favorite TV shows, family, friends, blah blah blah.
For now, let me confess that I am obsessed with reading other people's law blogs or "blawgs". I can't stop reading them. And the worst part is, that they all 'link' up and so there is a huge web of blawgs that are interconnected, and there is never any shortage of blawgs to read. It's driving me crazy; yet, I'm addicted to the information they provide. Some have great advice about what to expect, advice, etc- which is great. Others are full of complaining, nightmare stories, and warnings to NOT go to law school- which freak me out.
I may post later about some advice for studying for the LSAT, since that's the only thing I have actually experienced in this road to becoming a lawyer...
More to come!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment